First Aid Training Facilitators
Due to a steady increase in demand for our courses we are now seeking course facilitators to work in the Auckland region.
We are currently looking for casual and contract First Aid Instructors to join our existing team.
Ideally you will have:
- Adult Teaching Certificate (level 5) or equivalent.
- Health or teaching related background preferable.
- PHEC/Core 3 training.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- A current driver’s license and the ability to travel within the Auckland region.
- Basic administration and time management skills.
- Availability to teach weekdays or weekends.
- A passion and enthusiasm to make a difference.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (09) 271-2402.