FIRST AID INSTRUCTORS - LOOKING FOR MORE
First Aid Instructor Responsibilities
- Instruct, facilitate, assess and support the learners to achieve their training goals.
We are currently looking for qualified first aid facilitators on either a contract or full-time basis (based on a 40 hour week Monday to Sunday) You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training courses.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into training that will ensure compliance
- Participate in the development of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Deliver training courses
- Stay abreast of and apply new changes to industry standards and requirements
The ideal candidate will :
- Proven experience in facilitating training events in different settings
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to present information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Hold Unit Standard 4098: Use standards to assess candidate performance or will be able to demonstrate equivalent skills and knowledge.
- Achieved unit standards in Pre Hospital Emergency Care or comparable knowledge and skills.
- A current level 2 NZRC instructor certificate (ECI2 or equivalent)
- Obtained credit for Adult education units or have evidence of their ability to use learner centre techniques.
- Full clean NZ Drivers license
- Willing to travel
- It would be an advantage if the successful candidate can also speak Mandarin
- Ideally, have a current First Aid certificate
If you are interested and would like to know more please send Larissa an email with your CV attached.