The mental health course will introduce you to mental health and the factors that contribute towards the mental health wellbeing and the mental health challenges for us and others.
It will help you to understand:
- mental health wellbeing, particularly in the New Zealand context.
- the factors that contribute to mental health wellbeing.
With our Alcohol and Drugs course you will be able to describe the following things relating to alcohol and other drugs.
- Physical, emotional, and interpersonal effects in the long and short term.
- Legal implications of possession, distribution, and use.
- Signs and symptoms of unsafe use of the same and the effect it has on health,
work or study, and relationships.
- Strategies to manage pressures to use alcohol and other drugs.
- You will also be able to identify sources that support and assist with drug and/
or alcohol advice.
If this is something you would like to do, contact us on 09 2712402 of 0508 112222 or you can email us on email@example.com
For great health information check out Health Navigator New Zealand where you will find expert opinion online.
Currently, there are temporary changes to the steps to be followed in resuscitation. These can be found in the video below or by clicking here to see the New Zealand Resuscitation Council temporary guideline recommendation.
Click the link to go to the New Zealand Resuscitation Council Covid-19 recommended modifications for delivering resuscitation whilst the pandemic remains a threat. Click play to see a short video outlining CPR modifications that should be followed during the pandemic.
To learn more from the experts about previously covered conditions click their logo below.
Data and information are fact-checked against various recognised sources, including the New Zealand Resuscitation Council, Health Navigator New Zealand, St John, and other recognised entities specialising in the specific subject content. It should be noted that variances in protocols exist and where necessary are identified.