…..from stopping you have the best holiday you deserve.
If you think it looks too heavy it probably is. Do it in two loads or grab someone to help.
- Stand in front of the object with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees and keep your back straight as you lower yourself.
- Grab the load so the weight is evenly distributed between your hands.
- Keep your back straight as you lift the load with your legs.
- Walk slowly to transport the object.
- Bend your knees to set the object down again.
It might seem simple but we are often in a hurry and it only takes A slight wrong twist or turn to cause an injury.
BEND YOUR KNEES, DON’T USE YOUR BACK LIKE A CRANE
Tomorrow we will look at connecting with others ????????…..
For great health information check out Health Navigator New Zealand where you will find expert opinion online.
Currently, there are temporary changes to the steps to be followed in resuscitation. These can be found in the video below or by clicking here to see the New Zealand Resuscitation Council temporary guideline recommendation.
Click the link to go to the New Zealand Resuscitation Council Covid-19 recommended modifications for delivering resuscitation whilst the pandemic remains a threat. Click play to see a short video outlining CPR modifications that should be followed during the pandemic.
To learn more from the experts about previously covered conditions click their logo below.
Data and information are fact-checked against various recognised sources, including the New Zealand Resuscitation Council, Health Navigator New Zealand, St John, and other recognised entities specialising in the specific subject content. It should be noted that variances in protocols exist and where necessary are identified.